Village Quilters Guild
Village Quilters Guild is a small guild of quilters both new and experienced. At our meetings we learn from each other and from our talented guest speakers who inspire and challenge us to try new techniques. We are also a philanthropic organization, giving back to the community through the donation of over a hundred quilts each year.
Guests are always welcome at our meetings which are free and open to the public. We do ask for a $5 donation to cover the fees of our guest speakers.
Village Quilters is a 501(c)3 organization.
Our membership year runs from July through June. There are no formal meetings in July and August, rather we hold sit and sews.
Dues are $35 per year.
Benefits of membership include:
- Inspiring speakers all year long
- Discounts at select quilt stores
- Access to our guild library
- A monthly newsletter about upcoming events
- Eligibility for a weekend quilt retreat in October
Board of Directors 2021-22
- President: Deb McManus
- Secretary: Sandy Cunningham
- Treasurers: Sandra Walker
- Programs: Marilyn Kirschen
- Way and Means: Annie Mitchell and Diana Foster
- Philanthropy: Lynn Hallock
- Hospitality: Eleanor Myrus and Diane Troncale
- Membership: Peggy Castor
- Block of the month: Hope Campbell
- Library: Camilla Currier
- Village Store: Darlene Piche
- Retreat: Brigid Hom Schnapp
- Newsletter: Kristy Barkley
- Publicity: Suzy Marshall
- Technology/social media: Jennifer Williams